Thursday, March 27, 2008

I'm Tired.....

*Tired of feeling run down all the time.
*Tired of going to Dr. appt's
*Tired of waiting to hear WHAT the Doc's are gunna do next
*Tired of not sleeping
*Tired of BEING TIRED
*Tired of working
*Tired of fighting my depression & trying to SMILE through it all
*Tired of all the bullshit behind the Tony/Beka stuff (You know I love you Beka-Girl!)
*Tired of beating myself up over the fucked up choices Ive made in the past
*Tired of spending too much time away from my dogs
*Tired of trying to balance 2 seperate households
*Tired of not traveling
*Tired of the physical pain of my back, knee & endiometriosis
*Tired of liars, cheats & criminals
*Tired of cold weather
*Tired of not having any "Me-Time"
*Tired of people who adopt animals that they are not ready for/are not compatible with(then they blame the animal for bad behavior)
*Tired of being so bitchy/mean & angry


I just wish I could figure WHAT is wrong with me-is it physcial? Mental? A bad combo of both? If I knew what I was dealing with-then I could start working on a "plan" to make it better.

Oh well.....until I do-I really have no choice but to SUCK IT UP, paint a smile on my face & kick-ass-NO MATTER WHAT.
Well I guess I do have another choice-I could sit back, wallow in the bullshit of it all and watch it get worse and worse...but THATS NOT AN OPTION!!

I just wanna feel good again...........

3 comments:

jen said...

ok...first off...cali ain't got the cold weather. lol

as for the other stuff...I hear ya. I would be sick of all those doc visits, etc. too. I swear, everytime I talk to ya...you're either at work, a doctor's office or taking blake somewhere.

you jus need some time wit yo girls. let's do the vegas thang. seriously. talk to chris. beka, talk to jody. let's DO IT!!! :)

Colorado Kid said...

Dang girl, I wish I had something just amazing to say.... But I am at a lose.... AND you know that never happens..

Your are a strong lady, this to will pass....

You need to go to Vegas with Jen, you two together I know that would help you out BIG TIME... I know my life is much better since the EXPO!!! LOL

;)

Cas

Unknown said...

Hey, I'm ALL for Vegas, baby! Jody's on board, too.