Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Saturday in San Francisco



SF Skyline






Saturday Chris took me to SF....partly to celebrate our 1st yr...but mostly to cheer me up since I was bein all gloomy & bitchy 'cuz wasnt with my Girls at the Arnold, and I was missing them soo much.


I LOVED getting the txt's and all the pics and phone calls but I cant lie--it really did KINDA make me sad & pouty and I felt soooooo left out :( Why did the damn Arnold hafta be the same weekend? Oh well..my honey cheered me up & we kept tryin to take pix so we could keep up with Jen & Beka's that they were sending :) Plus..it made me feel more "there" :)


************


It really was a wonderful day. We hung out at Fishermans Wharf, & Pier 39, had a delicious (but very unhealthy) meal at Bubba Gumps, toured a WWII Submarine, and went into a Video game/Arcade Museum. Basically --we just hung out & acted all "tourist-y" (which we never do when we go there) & just kept talkin about how cool it would be if Jen, Beka, Casey & Ryan were in SF with US instead of Columbus. I know...Im SELFISH like that!


Heres a lil of our day:





PIER 39 Shops








Alcatraz





WWI Submarine:


































Standing on top of the Sub


The "doors" (HOLES) to crawl thru on the sub are TINY!




Skyline at dusk and The Gorgeous CA Sunset. Ya cant really see it in the 2nd pic...but the Golden Gate bridge is in the background

5 comments:

Suzanne said...

I feel your expo pain, sista! I missed out on going too. But, it looks like you had a terrific time with Chris in SF! Pics are awesome! Love ya and miss ya!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Pics girl! I love San Fran!!! Congrats on your anniversary!

jen said...

great pics!! especially the night-time ones. :)

you KNOW you gonna be there with us next year!! oh, and don't forget VEGAS babeeeee!

KatieFeldmom said...

I love that city.
Happy Anniversary!!! Looks like you guys had a great time!!!

Hayley said...

What beautiful pictures!! I didn't get to go to the Expo either but I know we'll both be there next year. :) At least you still had a nice weekend!