Monday, March 3, 2008

It's Our Anniversary!



Yep...exactly one YEAR ago today, we met & went out on our 1st date ...and that day changed my life! :)

I never dreamed that "blind date" (we had talked before that,but never met) would end up like this...but Im so happy and grateful that it did. I am truly blessed to have Chris in my life....and I never thought a relationship could be this amazing.

Since our 1st date, theres only been NINE DAYS that we havent been together. (8 of which I was traveling and on the BFL Cruise) Other than that...its been everyday together and we have NEVER had a fight(not even an argument!! (For any of you that have known me & my past history of relationships--CAN U BELIEVE IT?!) hehe

The past year together has been Fantastic...I LOVE YOU CHRIS!

San Francisco- Pier 39

4 comments:

Unknown said...

happy anniversary you two!

Suzanne said...

awwww, congratulations you two!!!

jen said...

happy anniversary!! you look beautiful in your pic! :)

Udenia said...

So when is the wedding? You two look so cute together and see you didn't need a rough up type of guy, you needed that teddy bear guy with the cutest smile! You two look terrific together and I wish you many more anniversaries!