Friday, March 7, 2008

It's All About ME, Biiiiitches

Thats right...it IS ALL ABOUT ME!!!

Not only is that what Im calling my new Challenge--it's the way I need to get back to thinking and living. Don't get me wrong--I will definately still care about, keep in touch with and LOVE my girlz, my friends, family & everyone else close to me.....but I need to get my focus back and act like the bad-ass bitch I know I really am, so here it is. And here I am.

Like it, hate it....whatever....I really don't care anymore.

I'm so fuckin tired of WORRYING about what other people think of me..its so self sabotaging, and frankly--its what got me to the point I am now, all fucked up about food & shit & Always trying to find "acceptance" or VALIDATION from others. It's time to say Fuck the people that want to judge me/talk shit becuz I've gained weight back. Fuck watching what I post about becuz it might offend or piss someone off. Fuck taking & posting pics every day/week etc to hear OTHER people tell me I'm doing good. Sure its nice to get positive feedback, but c'mon constantly drawing attention to oneself..to me, thats an act of low self esteem, wanting attention, and trying to get others to tell you how great you are. I'm woman enough to admit I've done it & damn--its ugly. From now on, Im going back to my old ways of finding validation: I will look in the mirror and get all the reassurance I need. As long as I'm eating clean, working out hard & being true to me...who cares what the fuck someone else thinks. It's time to listen to myself, my body and my heart. I've overcame so much shit in the past by myself..I dont know why I ever doubted my ability to kick ass in this aspect too.

Am I gunna piss some people off? Probably. Do I give a fuck? Not at all. My family, & true friends know me & love me...and as long as I have that AND I love myself...thats all that matters.

I am who I am, and if nothing else-I GOTTA be true to me.



9 comments:

Unknown said...

Awww yeah! I'll move out of the way because I think you'd run right over me with this attitude lol!

LOVE it!!

Udenia said...

Girlfriend, Do whatever makes YOU happy! I am hear if you want to talk or chat online, whatever. I haven't posted a picture at all this challenge because this is for me! Next challenge I am doing it with someone that cares about me and we are doing it together! YOU GO GIRL! I AM RIGHT BEHIND YOU!

Unknown said...

WOW GIRL>..YEP-it should be all about you!! YOU ROCK...and I am one of those girls who LOVES you the way you are.....so, as a "bitch"-WOOOO HOOOOO-you are gonna do super!

Tracy said...

Go Dana GO!

you are going to kick some serious bootay!!

xo

Anonymous said...

Dana-You Rock. You truly inspire me.

Remember this, 'the people who care don't matter and the people who matter don't care.'

You just take care of you sweets.

Big Hugs!

Hayley said...

I don't know what I love more - your attitude or that badass billboard!!! :) :) :)

jen said...

LMAO...the billboard is so cute!!! that's mah girl!! :) it IS all about YOU...bitches beware!! hehe

xoxo

Colorado Kid said...

I can so relate to what you said!!! You are a sweetheart in my book...

It's all about being HAPPY!!!

;)

Cas

Stef said...

Fuck yeah! Fuckin-A right! I love the word FUCK....it is one of my favorite words!!!

=)