Monday, March 31, 2008

SHHHHHH!!! Be Vewwy Vewwy Quiet....



We're hunting Turkeys!!!!


Turkey season opened on Saturday...and me & Pops were in full Redneck-Mode!

Seriously....You Might Be a Redneck if you can sit INSIDE yer house & call Turkeys up to the front door, then fire off an arrow or 2 right at 'um!! Bwahahahaha. Actually the funniest part was that Pops just knocked a bunch of feathers off its butt-and I was chasin' fuckin turkeys ALL OVER the damn hills all afternoon.

Yep-me in my pink n blue flannel penguin pj's, a hoody, my John Deere baseball cap--hobbling up & down the hills with my bum knee-it was HILARIOUS!! We finally gave up, and wouldnt ya know it, as soon as we did-they came back into the yard FOUR more times that day, and we STILL havent got one. WTF?! Bwahahahaha!!

Oh well, it was super-fun spending time w/Pops, being goofy and workin on mah Turkey-callin' skillz. (Im pretty damn good too!) And Hopefully within the next few days Ill be chompin on a delicious turkey drumstick.....


3 comments:

jen said...

hahahahaaaa!! I was already laughing when you described everything to me by phone...but now, I'm LOVIN' the visual of you runnin' around like crazy in those jammie pants. LOL

I only wish I was there wit yo silly ass so I could join in da fun! bwaahhahahahahaaaa!

I have no doubt you'll be eatin' turkey leg soon. you da turkey callin' mastahhhh!! :)

Unknown said...

Who would have ever thunk you are from Vacaville?? :) Love you girl

Just a lonely girl said...

You're hilarious! So beautiful...and yet you call to turkeys! LOL