Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Wish I had something Exciting to post about....

But I don't.

I start Physical Therapy tomarrow morning & the Surgeon FINALLY called me today & got me scheduled(for a consultation).....but not until March 17th. :(

Between PMDD & TOM I'm gettin my ass kicked and I'm ready to go crazy. One minute Im screamin, cussin, hate the sun, hate the rain, hate my clothes, hate my body, hate EVERYTHING & EVERYONE & ready to scratch EVERYONES eyes out...the next Im friggin cryin like baby, wanna just have Chris holding me tight & I'm craving chocolate. (I don't even LIKE chocolate). Yep.....hormones are wonderful arent they? UGHHHH!

I'm seeing the OB/GYN next week & hoping that the new med "YAZ" will work for me-heard lots of good things about it. Im prayin that it does (and belive me...so is Chris, Blake & everyone I come in contact with lately!)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I hope that Yaz works for you! Hormones suck and I'm soooo glad I don't deal with that anymore. :o)

Hayley said...

I'm on Yaz and I will admit that I still get emotional and hormonal, but I think it's better than it used to be! It least you only get "Flo" for about 3 days!! :) :)

Janel said...

Hey girl,, I feel for ya. I'm lucky to not have to deal with all that too muh (no PMDD or anything just mild PMS) but my lil sister went on YAZ because she was pretty much a basketcase and it eeemed to help her a lot. I'll have to sk her for an update on it. I hope it helps!! :D