Tuesday, February 5, 2008

For Those of You Who Bake.....

I need help--I had this "great idea" (Have you ever noticed when something starts out as "I have a great idea"...its usually NOT a great idea! hehe)

I thought: Since I love Pumpkin Protein PANCAKES so much...they would probably make great Pumpkin Protein MUFFINS. Well...Not so much! What do I need to add to the recipe to make them more MUFFIN-Y? (I can cook..but when it comes to Baking---ughhhh....definately not my strong point.)

They actually tasted good-but I lost about 1/2 of each "muffin" becuz they stuck to the paper liners.(Guess I will hafta use Pam instead of paper next time) And...they were kinda "heavy".

I dont wanna change the recipe too much-my main goal was/is to just make the process a lil faster. (Im always so pressed for time!) Do you think a "cake" would work...or would it still be too "heavy"?

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like you need some baking powder girlie. Love you

Colorado Kid said...

Give me Chris's phone number and I will try to work some MAGIC!!!!

LOL

Cas

jen said...

LOL casey!! :)

Anonymous said...

Hmmm...What does the EFL book have in the ingredient list for those carrot cake muffins?

Nascar Hottie said...

Did yall know that Beka is really "Martha-Stewart-w/MUSCLES?"!

I swear..that Girl can do EVERYTHING kick-ass,...including baking! :)

Thanks chicky for the baking powder tip-it worked & my pancake-turned-muffins were soooo yummy and LIGHT!

*****

Cas-Thanks Man-I know who my friends are! :)

*****
Dont laugh Jen, cuz you know Chris is young enough that I can train him right! hehehehe'

****
Hi Dani!!