Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Its VALENTINES DAY! (Well...kinda)

I know that tomarrow is the "official" day, but since we couldnt get reservations at our "1st Date" Restaraunt for the 14th, Chris & I decided to celebrate TODAY instead!

I'm pretty excited & it's just what I needed to bring me out of my funk. :)

So heres the plan:

I'm surprizing Chris this afternoon--I booked a Couples Massage for us at this adorable lil Day Spa here in Old Downtown. Its such a beautiful, cozy place...Its an old Victorian home that has been completly remodeled into a spa. They are gunna spoil us with Chocolates, cheese, crackers , wine and desserts for 1/2 an hour before our Massages. Niiiiice!!!!! Im sooo ready for a massage! Chris has never had one so I hope hes pleasantly surprised. Hes so cute-all I would tell him is : "When you get home..Take a shower & be ready to go somewhere by 3:30" So..hes CONVINCED that I've scheduled him a mani/pedi appt...and hes all nervous about it! hehehe

After the massage, hes taking me to the Buckhorn for dinner. We havent been back there since our First Date...awhhh...its gunna be so Romantic! (I hope! hehe) Actually, ANYWHERE we go together is romantic. :)

Yesterday he took me shopping & bought me a really cute dress & I found some hot sexy high heels to go with it. I NEVER wear dresses, but....Im Gunna do my best to look HOTT for my Baby tonight! (Hes so used to seein me in sweats, jeans & boots...hes not gunna know who I am.)
Hmmm....sounds like a lil ROLE PLAYIN is in order!! TMI TMI I know!

12 comments:

jen said...

have fun tonight...call me tomorrow with all the details. hehe I KNOW you're gonna look HOT and I want pics!! don't forget! :) xoxo

Suzanne said...

woohoo!!! YES, we want pics!!!!! Let us know how it goes! SOoooo excited for you. :)

Tiffanie Hage said...

That sounds like the PERFECT date...hope you have FUN!!!!

Tracy said...

that sounds like sooo much fun.

You are going to look soo hot in that dress and heels. ooolala

dont' forget to give us an update.

xoxo

Unknown said...

Hope you had a good time. Sorry I got your ass up at 5 am whoops :o) xo

Anonymous said...

Hope the date was great! How was the massage? So jealous!!!

Hayley said...

WOW...sounds like tons of fun. Enjoy yourselves! :)

Mia said...

good for you girl! hope you enjoy your night and it is just perfect becuz you deserve it :)

mia

Stef said...

Hubba! Hubba!

Lori said...

I want pics of you in this dress.

Unknown said...

Hey..where are you?? Still role playin!!?? Hee heee-hope you two had a good week. WOOO HOOO-Daytona 500 is tomorrow. Talk to ya later girlie. Love you, Dede

PS-MISS YOU!!

Udenia said...

Hey Dana! Where is a picture of this hot guy? Chris? I am happy for you! There is nothing wrong with role playing, you go girl! Watch out for the cool whip!