Sunday, February 17, 2008

Time To Catch Up....

Where do I start?? I've been so crazy-busy..I swear sometimes I don't know if I'm coming or going--it's all one big blur!!

First things first--
TODAY MY BABY IS 18!!!!
(That right there deserves its OWN Post....which will be after this one :)

Heres the scoop on everything else:

Valentines Day #1: THANKS EVERYONE for all the comments about my Val day plans--yall are so sweet! It ended up being a really nice evening, but not exactly as planned :(
The good part was that Chris LOVED the massage! He was raving about it all night....Its so much fun when someone REALLY enjoys a gift ya know? My massage--it was OK. Not good. Not bad. The girl wasnt very confident in her strokes or touch & it made it hard for me to relax, (I hafta admit--when it comes to Massage...I'm definately a "Massage Snob". After 1.5 YEARS of Massage Therapy School I think it just happens.) I did get pissed off though becuz we did NOT get the snacks/treats that were part of the package, the Therapists were 10 min late (we were on a super-tight time schedule already) & they over charged me. It was only $5.00....and I didnt say anything becuz Chris was standing right next to me .(Didnt wanna make a scene when it was a "gift" ya know?) I still havent called the Owner--but I think I might. I dont mind spending $$, but I hate when I dont get what I pay for....
Right before dinner Chris surprized me with a VS purse, filled with a big bottle of my fave perfume & lotion--hes a sweetheart.
Dinner was yummy.
Didnt take ANY pix :(
Have you ever realized that when you put on a certain outfit, its not really how you LOOK IN IT that is important...its how you FEEL YOU LOOK IN IT that matters?? When I put on my cute dress & sexy shoes...I didnt FEEL hot in it. I actually felt VERY uncomfortable & awkward. I really wish I would have just wore jeans,my high heel boots and a cute sweater or top--thats what I feel sexy in :) (So...thats why I didnt take any pix)

Valentines Day #2: The "Other Man" in my life (BLAKE!) surprized me with a dozen red roses at work. :) I love that boy to death. Even after all the shit he has put me thru over the last few years--I KNOW I did something right becuz HE LOVES HIS MOMMA!! :)
That night Chris made me dinner, we snuggled on the couch watchin the NASCAR Race. It was PERFECT! We both laughed about how much more fun it was then gettin dressed up & goin out the night before. (Damn...I must be gettin old!)

On the Fitness Front: Nothing good to comment on. Struggling. Missed workouts. Eating crappy. Trying to Get My Shit Together. Its still really hard after being so completely disciplined for a year....Im kinda goin in circles. Its all about my mind right now--its just not in it....and when your minds not there-NOTHING you do will be effective.

Im workin on it though. I've been going thru boxes, pulling out old issues of Muscle Media (I Miss that magazine), pulling out old BFL Journals and I MUST get back into THE SECRET!!
Its all about gettin the mindset back!!

WHERE THE MIND GOES.....THE BODY WILL FOLLOW!!!

Sorry...Im so scattered thruout this post...thats just how my mind has been lately. Theres so many things I want to write about but Im kinda "foggy" right now...I'll be back! Later Gator!

2 comments:

jen said...

awwww...blakey is so sweet to send you roses!! he DOES love his momma. tell him happy birthday for me. :)

as for you and chris...it was an experience. now you'll know how to celebrate next time. and NO you're not old. dave and I stayed home this year and it was sooooo nice. we're homebodies. hehe

Tiffanie Hage said...

I can't even fathom the day my boys turn 18...oh lordy...the tears are going to be in full force then! :) Sounds like you had a great valentines day!

In regards to the healthy part...don't be so strict, so all or nothing. Find what works for you, even if it's baby steps, and do THAT, that is better than doing nothing. Eventually you'll find your rhythym again and be back on fiya!!!