Tuesday, January 22, 2008

To Lighten My mood a Bit.....My 20 Minute Makeover:

Since I've been feeling so crappy the last couple of months, I've really been lagging in the "me" department and DAYUMMMMM Im lookin tore-up!!

I want...NOOOOO, I NEED a makeover soooo bad!!! (But I'm pretty much POOR, so I had to do it myself. :)

After one whole WEEK (YAY!) of adding some healthy carbs back into my life, I finally felt good enough to go out, get some new makeup and for the 1st time in my life--I bought some Hot Rollers! (Now how 80's is THAT?!) hehehe I've always wanted to try them out and I figured NOW was as good a time as any to try to get that "Beauty-Queen/Miss America" Hair!

So....heres what happens in 20 minutes with a lil' Bare Escentuals Makeup (which I ADORE!!), some new eyeshadow & A bunch of Hot rollers...whatcha think?! Dont be laughin toooo hard at my BOUNCY curls :)
********************************************************



9 comments:

Udenia said...

Just love Bare Essentials and I know what you mean about doing it yourself. I went and got some hair coloring to take my hair back to the original color and it is long now, haven't had a pedicure in 6 months. I always have thought that you were beautiful anyway! So not too much work will be required!

Udenia said...

You look just beautiful! Now will you share some of that HEIGHT with me, I only need about 2 inches! pleeaasssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Nascar Hottie said...

Thanks Girl!!

Hey...I'll share some height if you'll gimme some boobs!! PLLLLLEEEAASSSSSSSEEEEE????

Udenia said...

You got it, meet you on the LIPO Table! Whatcha need? A whole cup size? It is YOURS!

Anonymous said...

Your makeover is beautiful. I got your email and I will be checkin in on you girl!

Janel said...

Haaaaaay!! I'm glad your feeling back to gorgeous! I love those bouncy curls (reminds me of a 70's shampoo commercial or something LOL)

SO we all want to hear what you have been up to lately!

Send me your e-mail addy!!!!!

Suzanne said...

Hayyy!

Your makeover is great! You look beautifoil!!! Now, UPDATE!!! :)

Unknown said...

All I have to say is it must be nice to have a before photo where you are gorgeous! YOU LOOK AMAZING girl..love the hair with the 80's rollers. DO you have leg warmers on too?? Hee heee-you know I've got to give ya some shit! Love ya..and MISS YOU! Tell Chris hi. Hugs, Dee

Karla said...

You're beautiful on the outside and the inside, that's all I'm saying. :)