Wednesday, January 30, 2008

OMG How I love, love LOVVVVVVE these!

Pumpkin Protein Pancakes.....YUMMMMO!!

After seeing Dani's (SupaFreak) Blog yesterday & seeing all the delicious foods, I wanted to copy her & post one that I love right now. Its super simple, YUMMY and if I put some Light cool-whip on them--OMG I totally feel like Im cheating ..AND IM NOT! (I luv that feeling!)

All it is:

3 egg whites
1/2 C Oatmeal
2 T Canned pumpkin
splash of Vanilla extract
1-1.5 T Splenda
Dash of cinnamon

Blend all together. I usually add a splash of water to the "batter" too-I like to make them thinner than a reg. pancake. (That way they get all golden brown, a lil crispy on the outside-yumm!)

Then, just spray a skillet w/Pam, pour & cook. I usually dust a lil' splenda over the top (or I sometimes mix splenda & cinnamon & dust them with that.)-but w/the cool whip they are unbelievable!

*On days I need a lil more protein-I will add either 1-2 more egg whites or 1/4 C of low fat Cottage cheese to the mix.

Oh yeah-I like to make them about 2-3 inches in diameter..and it makes the WHOLE PLATE FULL! :) (thats a full sized dinner plate in the pic)

4 comments:

KatieFeldmom said...

Hi Dana! Welcome back to blogging. Those pancakes looks so yummy.

And an orange straight from a tree? Heavenly.

Mariah said...

hi Dana! yummmm! I LOVE those too! Those look tiny and cute how you can fit them all on one plate! I thought they were cookies at first! :)

Stef said...

Wow! That looks D-LISH!

=)

Jess said...

OMG that sounds YUMMY.