Thursday, January 17, 2008

Whhh..Whhhhherrrr am I?!

Im BACK in Blogland....thats where!

Damnnnn...its been almost a whole YEAR...where did 2007 go?

Ive truly missed bloggin and I miss keeping up with the lives of all my online Buddies, so here I am. (Hopefully some of yall still remember me)

As for me.....I ORIGINALLY set up this blog just as a way to get back in touch with everyone, but since creating it 3 weeks ago...my focus has changed.
It will now also be a form of my "Therapy".....

As hard as this is to write-I have realized theres no way to hide from the truth any longer:

I'm battling an Eating Disorder.

There. I said it. Its in writing for the whole Blogland to see.....

5 comments:

Udenia said...

Well Dana, I am glad you are back because I have thought about you ALOT this past year wondering where you are and how you are doing? I check your old blog almost weekly just to see if you have posted anything new. Well I am glad you are still with the blogland and let me know if there is anything I can do for you.

Kate said...

Hey sweet pea, love you!! Id come visit ya..where the hell are ya?? LOL!!

Eating disorder..BTDT

Miss YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

Hey girl...I LOVE YA!! Now that you announced your issues I know you will be better!! Can't wait to visit ya again! Come see me up on the mountain. I love ya HOT NASCAR GIRLIE!! Hugs, Dede

Suzanne said...

Well since you are back, UPDATE!!!!

Unknown said...

There's my girl!!!

I am so proud of you. You're reaching out for help, and you KNOW that each of us is here for you.

You are one tough cookie and I am SOOOO proud to call you my friend.

LOVE YOU!!!